Acquisition Surveyor - Client Side
- Negotiable + competitive salary & benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 25th August 2016
- Job Type
A highly successful retailer with a substantial out of town presence is looking to appoint a proven Acquisitions Surveyor to join its team based in the East Midlands.
After continuing success with new store openings and year on year growth, this household name requires an Acquisitions specialist to ensure the ongoing strategic expansion plan continues to run smoothly.
- Actively seek out both off market and market opportunities for new sites ranging from 10,000 - 50,000 sq.ft.
- Full cycle acquisition from selection, negotiation and legal completion
- Proficient at both autonomous working and team collaboration to ensure that the company and stakeholder objectives are met
- Be confident in negotiating with the largest landlords in the country and vigorously competing for the best sites/units
The ideal candidate will be MRICS, hold extensive retail experience and be a good communicator. This will suit someone with a proven track record of achieving targets within a fast paced organisation or a retail agent with a solid background in acquisitions looking to move client side.
Please apply online with your most recent CV or contact Sanna Karim for further details.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 4 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable positions. Thank you.