- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 28th July 2017
- Job Type
A real estate private equity firm is seeking an Acquisitions Associate to join their Mayfair office. The firm are expanding their presence into the affordable housing market and so are recruiting for individuals to join this new team. They have begun acquisitions nationwide, and are currently spending circa £50m each week in order to break into this market.
The key duties of the role include:
- Appraising nationwide acquisitions in the affordable housing sector, supporting on-site Surveyors, in their Mayfair office
- Review appraisals created by Analysts and Acquisition Surveyors, as well as running appraisals independently
- Assisting with the valuation of S106 acquisitions (shared ownership and affordable rent)
- Confidence managing and challenging more junior members of the team, when necessary
- Reporting directly to the CEO
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong valuation background to join a private equity firm at such an exciting time of growth. The ideal candidate will be independent, hard-working and adaptable, with extensive valuation experience. Although exposure to the affordable housing market is desirable, this is not essential.
If you are a Chartered Surveyor, and are interested in this position, please apply via the provided link.