Application Support Team Leader
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 3rd July 2017
- Job Type
Application Support Team Leader - Property
£55 - £60k pa
We are currently recruiting an Application Support Team Leader for our client, one of the largest property owners in the UK. The candidate will have experience managing and leading a team and will also be the Subject Matter Expert and Point of Contact for the MS Azure ESB (MS Azure Enterprise Service Bus).
Main responsibilities will include:.
- Lead the 2nd line Application Support team.
- Managing the incident ticket system.
- Main point of contact for the MS Azure ESB.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve complex problems working with 3rd party vendors when required.
- Provide 2nd line support on internal and external applications.
- Contribute to management reports.
- ITIL Foundation/Practitioner, ideally in Application management or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the following; MS SQL Server 2008- 2016, MS Azure Cloud Services, Integration Layer Technology such as MS Azure ESB, Biztalk, Logic Apps etc. SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Have worked in an ITIL or DevOps environment.
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ideally worked in the Professional Services or Real Estate sector.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your CV in Word Format