- GBP60000 - GBP100000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
As a result of an internal promotion, a leading property investment company with a substantial Central London portfolio, in excess of £3 billion AUM, is seeking an Asset Manager to take on this exciting role. This company offers a great environment where you can develop your professional and business skills.
Reporting into the Head of Asset Management, you will be responsible for:
- The identification and implementation of tenancy related value creation ideas within the business plans
- Asset management will include new leases, renewals, surrenders, lease re-gears, rent reviews and lease variations
- Providing input to the business planning process
- Offering support to Investment Managers on property acquisitions
- The efficient property management of assets
You will also have/be:
- Experience and knowledge of landlord and tenant law, operation of multi-let office buildings and demonstrable creativity and value-add.
- Forward-looking with a commercial focus
- Strong stakeholder management skills as you will be working as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Comfortable working independently
- Central London experience is ideal but not essential
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience then please apply online with your current CV.