- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 3rd July 2017
- Job Type
My client is a leading, privately owned commercial property development and management company who operate throughout the UK with a total AUM of over £2 billion, who are looking for a experienced Asset Manager.
Brief role description
- Undertaking asset management initiatives and driving value across a retail led multi-sector portfolio.
- Implementing strategic initiatives inclusive of, CapEx programs re-positioning and re-developing stock, as well as lease-renewals, rent-reviews and dilapidations.
- Maintaining strong tenant relationships to forecast rent flows/voids and opportunities.
- Exposure to both acquisitions and disposals.
- Manage external third parties such as property manager's solicitors and agents
- The ideal candidate will be an MRICS Qualified asset manager currently working on the client side.
However property managers and L&T surveyors who are looking to move to the principal side will also be considered along with those who have worked in the public sector.
If you are looking to join this forward thinking and expanding privately owned commercial development company then please apply online with your current CV or call me on 020 7478 2527 quoting reference number JaC1268864.