- GBP60000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 23rd August 2016
- Job Type
An Investment and Capital Management Business with a diverse range of commercial assets throughout the UK and Europe is seeking an Asset Manager to opportunistically maximise the value of its student accommodation portfolio.
The role will involve implementing strategic initiatives to maximise the value of assets, as well as financial underwriting to appraise existing asset management work.
The key duties and skills will include:
- Assisting in formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets.
- Responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate; preparing and managing our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset.
- Working closely with the Head of Asset Management to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers.
The successful candidate will need to have existing property asset management experience, with student accommodation experience in particular being highly advantageous. Failing this another multi let operational asset class such as PRS/hotels could be of interest.