- £30,000 - 40,000 per annum + Plus car allowance & benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th May 2017
- Job Type
Based Birmingham or Manchester
Up to £40,000 plus attractive benefits package
My client is a national corporate with a significant portfolio, located across the UK. The Estates team now requires a capable Surveyor to assist with the management of the non-operational portfolio. A key part of this role is leasing; driving down voids and increasing rental income. Duties will include:
- Minimising rental and service liabilities
- Maximising property income
- Undertake all landlord and tenant work on all lease events
- Co-ordinate all license agreements
- Manage lease terminations
- Work closely with the accounts team to oversee debt control
- Ensure that all internal records and databases are frequently updated.
This role would suit a general practice surveyor with a keen interest in leasing. You will be MRICS and must be able to demonstrate similar experience gained in either a consultancy or client led environment. Able to negotiate and sell space to prospective tenants, you will possess strong communication, coupled with excellent analytical skills, comfortable using Outlook and Excel. Ability to travel is essential for this role and therefore you must possess a full and clean driving license.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this role, please contact Maria on 0161 457 0105.