- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Plus benefits.
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 30th August 2016
- Job Type
Asset Manager | Private Investment Group
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
North West Based
My client is seeking a capable Asset Manager who can deliver on key projects across the North West.
Managing a complex portfolio, you will quickly assume responsibility for the properties, delivering on development appraisals, tenant mix and leasing strategies. Key duties will include:
- Take every opportunity to add value through planning consents, tenant relocation, re-gears, redevelopment and refurbishment
- Co-ordinate development projects and support wider group projects
- Undertake appraisals, ensuring identification of project risks and careful monitoring of costs
- Oversee and manage external agents for vacant properties
- Execute rent reviews and lease renewals as and when required
- Ensure that all sites are professionally managed, delivering excellent customer service
Its is envisaged that the appoint candidate will be working in a similar role having gained their experience with either an investment or development company. Experience of managing retail and leisure assets is essential to this role.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss and other North West based Asset Management roles, please call Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.