Assistant Application Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 8th May 2017
- Job Type
Assistant Application Manager (Property)
£50,000 - £55,000 pa with Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Application Manager for our client, a Large Property Management company based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have a background in Property Accounts and experience in Property Management Systems.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and coordinate changes and upgrades.
- Implementing new systems.
- Investigate and resolve program issues and problems with users.
- Monitor and manage systems security and user access rights.
- Report system faults to 3rd parties and manage resolution.
- Design and deliver system training for end users.
- Property Accounts background and preferably an accounting qualification.
- Previous Helpdesk or Property Application experience such as Qube TRAMPS, Yardi, MRI etc.
- Experience in successful system upgrades, migrations and implementations.
- Other desirable qualifications include: ITIL v3, SQL reporting or BI, Project Management certificate.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online with your CV in word format.