Assistant Block Manager
- GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum
- UK, East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 19th October 2016
- Job Type
Working alongside an experienced property manager, candidates will have the opportunity to progress and gain the necessary training required to succeed in the industry; this includes helping you achieve your IRPM and relevant qualifications.
As an Assistant Property Manager, applicants are required to have some experience in property, with a basic understanding of block property management processes. To be considered for this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate high levels of professionalism and possess the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Strong Administrative skills
- Liaising closely with property managers and accounts department.
- Deliver a quality property management service to a portfolio of residential properties.
- Preliminary knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Preliminary knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
Those interested in taking the next step in their property management career need only apply.