Assistant Building Manager
- GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager who is seeking to continue their development under the guidance of an employer of choice within UK Facilities Management.Within a structure that actively encourages your internal progression, you'll work alongside an established Building Manager who will oversee your development with a newly acquired office property. A stand-out commercial building, this is an ideally placed position to challenge yourself and grow professionally.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the setting and managing of the service charge budget;
- Managing contractors for key areas of the building across both hard and soft facilities solutions;
- Attending regular tenant meetings, developing a good professional rapport with your occupiers;
- Undertaking risk assessments and method statements for maintenance works carried out within the premises, ensuring full H&S compliance is achieved;
- Overseeing both planned preventative maintenance and reactive works alongside your line manager;
- Other duties where necessary.
As this is a position that will afford you a lot of responsibility with the daily running of the building and therefore it is essential that you have worked within a similar experience. Service charge budget, Health & Safety and Total Facilities Management experience is therefore crucial whilst an IOSH qualification is highly desirable.
Equally importantly will be a clear enthusiasm for your work and a desire to develop your professional skill-set within FM, for which you will be rewarded with a stimulating role and a new company that can help you achieve your goals - as well as a strong benefits package and basic salary.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your most recent CV.