Assistant Centre Manager
- SGD $5,000 - 7,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Retail
- 28th January 2016
- Job Type
A listed property group specialising in Real Estate is looking to appoint an Assistant Centre Manager for their retail building.This opportunity is ideal for someone with experience in either shopping centres or building management who is looking to develop their career in a diverse operational role. This is an exciting opportunity to create a 1st class environment for tenants and visitors in a new landmark development.
- To effectively manage operational activities across the commercial and retail elements of the scheme.
- To act as an ambassador of the scheme and develop strong working relationships with tenants and stakeholders; ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
- To ensure the effective provision of facilities management (both hard and soft services) and planned preventative maintenance; procuring, managing and monitoring external contractors.
- Drafting, monitoring and reporting of the service charge budget. .
Skills and Experience Required
- You will be a proven Shopping Centre Manager or Building Manager with retail experience (or possess a similar level of relevant responsibility).
- You will be have previous experience within a customer facing environment and excellent customer service awareness.
- You will have service charge and budget management experience.