Assistant Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 14th September 2015
- Job Type
A global REIT is looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager for their Finance Department.
This is an opportunity to step into a management role as you are expected to manage a team of 6 Finance Analysts and Accountants, and oversee a global team.
- Handle full sets of accounts for a portfolio of properties
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SGX reports
- Handle group consolidation, budgeting and forecasting
- Review, monitor and complete self-assessment compliance checklists in accordance with Securities and Futures Act (SFA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Prior experience working for a REIT and familiarity with compliance of REIT (and management companies) with all SGX and MAS, particularly, Property Fund Appendix, SGX Listing Rules and MAS licence requirement
If of interest, send over an updated CV through an application.