- Negotiable + Competitive + Benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 18th July 2017
- Job Type
A leading property consultancy with office locations throughout the UK is looking to strengthen its team in Manchester with the addition of a Assistant Planner/Planner. In this capacity you will become an integral part of my clients Commercial Specialist Team with a strong focus on retail, leisure, office and hotels.
- Drafting, submitting and monitoring of planning applications.
- Undertaking research and formulating reports.
- Liaising with clients and Local Authorities.
- Attend public meetings and site visits.
The ideal Assistant Planner/Planner will either be on the APC pathway or have relevant Town Planning work experience within a consultancy or local authority. The appointed Assistant Planner/Planner will receive a competitive basic salary along with a superb bonus scheme and additional benefits.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.