Assistant Portfolio Manager
- GBP24000 - GBP27000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 26th April 2017
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join one of our most well respected clients based out of their City office. This boutique, successful and well established firm of Managing Agents are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their team, providing excellent experience within the Property/Block Management field.
This role is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to further their career in block management through working with a highly reputable firm who will provide excellent on the job experience.
The role is to assist a small team of Property Managers in their every day duties, activities shall include:
* Assisting in the day to day management of a prestigious Central London Portfolio of properties
* Providing the highest standard of customer care and service
* Support the Property Manager in providing a first rate management service meeting all legislative and statutory controls, best practice guidance issued by the RICS and ARMA and those of the firm.
* Assisting the Property Manager in the preparation of annual Service Charge budgets, and handling any related queries tenants and/or clients may have
* To aid with the planning and management of all and any maintenance and repair work, monitoring and controlling all regular maintenance contracts
* If and when necessary, assisting in the inspection of managed blocks. Maintaining relevant records and information on such visits as well as any health and safety issues which may arise, as directed by the Property Manager
Our clients are looking for someone with prior experience in residential property management who can join the team and hit the ground running, while being in a fantastic position from which to learn from the most dedicated of employee's
Unfortunately candidates without prior experience in the property industry cannot be considered.
A working knowledge of Property Management systems such as MRI, MUS, APB, ECS/QUBE, PROPMAN or TRAMPS would be advantageous as would qualifications such as ARMA or IRPM