Assistant Property Management Surveyor
- GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum + Plus benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th October 2016
- Job Type
Assistant Surveyor; based Lancashire and paying c.£22,000 - £26,000 plus full APC support and benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Surveyor to join a busy practice with an excellent pipeline of instructions. They provide a broad range of professional services to their clients including Asset Management, Property Valuations and Property Management. These are largely commercial portfolios and work will range from executing rent reviews and lease renewals through to lettings, dealing with applications to alter or assign from occupiers and day to day property management.
They are looking for an enthusiastic surveyor to join their team in Lancashire. The role will consist of providing a broad spectrum of support to the property valuation and asset management activities, including associated negotiations, property reviews, rent reviews, lease renewals and lettings together with assistance on regeneration and development opportunities. Support and supervision will be available and provided by experienced colleagues in order to deliver key duties.
Applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Degree/Diploma in Urban Estate Management/similar or be studying/ willing to study for a similar relevant qualification
- Associate/student membership of the RICS or be willing to obtain relevant membership
- Full driving licence
- Be willing to travel to service clients requirements
- An understanding of public and private sector property and commercial property management
- Experience of handling a large and varied caseload for a wide variety of clients
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to develop business connections with new and existing clients
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Assistant Surveyor role and other similar positions, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.