Assistant through to Principle Surveyor
- GBP23000 - GBP46000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 21st June 2017
- Job Type
Estates Surveyors required: Assistant through to Principle
£23,000 - £46,000 plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for capable Estates Surveyors to join a public/private partnership with an excellent reputation for the delivery of property services. Servicing a key client in Oldham, the roles will focus on assisting with the management and valuation of the client's operational and non-operational portfolio. In addition, the appointed candidates will be expected to execute rent reviews, lease renewals, all forms of valuation including annual asset valuations, acquisitions and disposals.
Duties will include:
- Effective portfolio management
- Carrying out valuations in accordance with the RICS valuation
- Preparation of legal instructions and liaison with external solicitors to manage individual cases through to legal completion
- Knowledge of prevailing legislation relating to commercial property with particular emphasis on Landlord and Tenant Acts
- Undertaking inspections and preparation of reports in accordance with the relevant agreements for rent reviews/lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals.
The successful applicants will be working towards completing their APC or a qualified surveyors looking to broaden their experience. As well as the ability to work as part of a collaborative team, you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other Estate Surveyor roles in the North West, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105