Associate Asset Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 27th June 2017
- Job Type
A leading Global Private Equity firm, are currently seeking an Associate Asset Manager to cover the European Portfolio - specifically across the French and Nordic markets. The role will be multi sector - Office, Retail, and Industrial - with assets under management tending to have a large value add angle. Working alongside the Head of European Asset Management and a Senior Associate, the successful candidate will work on a variety of tasks.
- Oversee Asset Management operations in Europe, specifically France and the Nordics.
- Support the Senior Associate on Real Estate Asset Management, either direct Asset Management or working with JV operational partners.
- Oversee leasing, capex projects, lease re-gears, financial debt and cash management, oversee portfolio and asset level reporting and co-ordinate regular reviews with managers.
- Support AM team on acquisitions and disposals, set up of new projects (DD, handover, liaison with agents, lawyers, insurance etc).
- Assist with projects internal quarterly valuations: DCFS & NAVs calculations, basic accountancy knowledge required (reading a balance sheet and P&L, understanding notions such as accruals or book costs).
- Assist with quarterly reporting: preparing portfolio summary tables, KPIs, projects summaries.
- Understanding of cash flow modelling, IRR calculations, equity multiples.
- Assist with various regulatory requirements such as SEC filling forms, audits questions etc.
- Fluent English, with a second European language (French preferable).
If you have the experience of the aforementioned and would like to apply, please submit your CV.