Associate Director Property Manager
- £60,000 - 72,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th September 2017
- Job Type
Associate Director Commercial Property Manager
Location: Central London
Salary up to £72,000 per annum plus car allowance and benefits.
A leading global real estate consultancy is seeking an Associate Level Property Manager to join their highly established Property and Asset Services team. This is the perfect opportunity for a Property Manager with extensive commercial experience to head a small team of Property Managers and work closely with the Asset Management team.
You will be working with one particular highly confidential client that has over 10 properties consisting of both commercial office and retail assets which is worth several billion pounds. They are a highly renowned organisations in the market and are therefore providing one of the best working environments including flexible working and plenty of other valuable incentives.
Reporting into The Partner, you will:
- Managing a team of three Property Managers and support the Asset Managers in the business plan and implementing it.
- Grow an accurate client database, report and manage client's requirements.
- Tenant liaison and manage tenancy changes.
- Client accounting, rent collection, service charge, budgets, estate management, property inspection,
- Health and Safety assessments and reporting, manage and report sustainability.
- Manage complaints and concerns.
Property Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified and Member of RICS.
- Strong commercial property management experience.
- Experience managing large quality assets.
- Excellent communicator and good negotiation skills.
Please apply online with your CV in word format if you are interested in this role (reference AoB1276398).