Associate Director – Research
- £35,000 - 38,000 per annum + pension, healthcare
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 7th June 2017
- Job Type
Do you have a great macroeconomic understanding? Have you had prior real estate research experience? Has your research focused on the London market?
A leading global commercial real estate consultancy is looking to employ an Associate Director to join their UK Research team, with a specific focus on the dynamic London real estate market. You will be responsible for producing research-based advice, market analysis and thought leadership pieces in order to support the wider firm’s strategic objectives, key clients and major instructions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing material for client presentations, pitches, and market reports
- Presenting internally and externally
- Contributing to and leading consultancy projects for key clients
- Producing market reports and presentations
- Data analysis and manipulation
You will be analytically minded, educated to degree level, and have previous experience in real estate research experience.