Associate Director/Senior Valuation Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 26th May 2017
- Job Type
An ambitious London Chartered Surveyor firm are seeking an Associate Director/ Senior Valuer to join their growing North London office. As part of their dynamic Valuation team, you will be responsible for valuing a range of commercial and residential assets for Banks.
The key duties of the role include:
- Dealing will all aspects of commercial and residential valuation ranging from £500,000 to £25,000,000, including luxury houses, retail, offices and industrial sites
- Reporting to a range of top tier international Banks
- Assisting with client development and broadening portfolios in relation to new and existing clients
- Performing loan security valuations and development appraisals for properties in Greater London
- Proficiency with Excel to develop reports, proposals and fee agreements
- Technical knowledge and in depth understanding of red book valuations
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified, personable and analytically minded with strong interpersonal skills and experience in valuation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Valuation Surveyor to step up into a senior position and earn a competitive salary package with strong bonus levels.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply with your most updated CV via the provided link.