Associate / Senior Associate- Investment (client side)
- GBP85000 per annum + competitive bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 16th May 2017
- Job Type
A pan-European focused real estate, private equity platform with a focus on the Logistics sector, is seeking an Associate / Senior Associate (dependent on experience) to join their actively acquiring, growing team.
The business model of this platform is focused on the value add and opportunistic Logistics market, across major locations in the European market.
The team, made up of impressive, PE experienced individuals, is well backed and requires additional team members to support investment activities. This role will be responsible for overseeing the Analysts and their work, as well as supporting the senior team members on all aspects of the investment process.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Very strong modelling skills from an analyst position in a IB, PE or, Corporate Finance or M&A platform
- Strong education background including a high graded degree in finance or real estate
- Relevant investment exposure including processing acquisition due diligence, IC memo preparation and building complex cashflows
- Ideally, but not essentially, some experience mentoring or overseeing junior members of staff would be beneficial
This position is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and well backed PE platform with a pan-European focus, working directly with the team's originators.