AVP - Investment Management (Australia Real Estate)
- SGD $10,000 - 15,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 3rd May 2017
- Job Type
My client, a leading principal investor with a sizable portfolio of assets under management globally, are seeking to bring on board an AVP - Investment & Asset Management to support the execution and assessment of real estate transactions in Australia and APAC. You would participate in the negotiation and structuring of real estate deals and support the investment management team.
- Financial modelling and analysis, due diligence, market research and reporting
- Investment presentations
- Involvement in the management of the P&L of properties and improvement of revenue generated
- Annual budgeting and implementation of asset enhancement initiatives
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment and asset management
- Resourceful and motivated, with strong organizational skills
- A good Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business or Economics, with minimum 4 years experience in real estate investment (office, retail, commercial, hotels, residential, industrial) in Australia.
- Possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a keen understanding of real estate investments. You must also demonstrate good report writing and communication skills.
Please apply immediately for further information.