- GBP33000 - GBP37000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th August 2017
- Job Type
£33,000 - £37,000
London - City
I am currently recruiting for a Block Manager position to work for a leading national managing agent. Our client has offices scattered throughout the UK and they are searching for a strong residential block manager to join the office based in the City.
This position has come about due to an existing team member moving abroad so the successful candidate will be responsible for a historically well-managed portfolio consisting of roughly 600 unit based predominantly around the city areas with a few units scattered throughout central London.
All applicants must have a proven track record within residential block management and must have in-depth experience of managing the section 20 process and overseeing major works, setting and managing the service charge budget as well as conducting AGM and director meeting. Those without the above experience will not be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long term agreements
- Producing service charge budgets for client approval
- Attending client meetings including board meetings, usually out of office hours; Taking minutes where required
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries from solicitors; Licenses to Sublet and Alterations
- Undertaking regular property inspections, management of any client staff
- Negotiating competitive service contracts; supervision of contractors
- In-depth knowledge of the current Housing/Rent Acts legislation and health & safety.
- A full clean driving license
- Experience within property repair and maintenance
- A professional and personable demeanour
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent phone manner
If you believe your experience matches the above then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.