- GBP33000 - GBP38000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 5th September 2016
- Job Type
£33,000 - £38,000
One of our most well respected clients, a well established and customer focussed firm of managing agents based in Central London are looking for an experienced block manager. We are looking for individuals with with extensive knowledge of the residential market and a proven track record in block management. This will enable the successful candidate to easily slot into the team with minimal guidance.
They have a well run portfolio scattered across London in boroughs such as Kensington, Knightsbridge, Covent Garden, Westminster, Marble arch and Mayfair. The portfolio is made up of various property types including converted mansion blocks, new builds developments and terrace houses.
Ideally they are looking for individuals who have experience in man management as well and property management as you would be responsible for the management and guidance of at least one assistant property manager with the potential of taking on more team members later down the line.
The key requirements include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the section 20 process with experience in overseeing major and minor works
- Calculating and setting the service charge budgets for clients approval
- Regularly inspecting the properties while overseeing the on-site staff
- Negotiating competitive service contracts; supervision of contractors
- Attending AGM's, Director and resident meetings occasionally taking minutes and chairing when required
The successful candidate will need:
If you feel as though you meet the above criteria then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.