Block Property Manager - Surrey
- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a multidisciplinary property group based in Surrey are looking for an experienced Residential Block Property Manager to join their dynamic team. The role is to manage a portfolio of residential properties located throughout Surrey, Central & South West London.
Duties within the role shall include but not be limited to:
* Regular site inspections on all properties to ensure the condition of the buildings and grounds are maintained to a high standard
* Handle the day to day management of on site staff such as porters and concierge
* Prepare the service charge budget for the portfolio
* Liaise with the accounts team regarding the payment of service charges and ground rents if necessary
* Co-ordinate contractors, liaise with clients, tenants and solicitors as and when necessary
* Direct client contact and attendance at (weekday) evening Board Meetings, Residents Meetings and AGM's.
* Preparing and serving Section 20 Notices as and when necessary
* Dealing with the assignment of leasehold interests and the preparation of pre-sale management information packs and enquiries
* Ensuring compliance with current Health & Safety legislation
Prior experience within residential block management is essential and unfortunately candidates without such experience cannot be considered. IRPM qualifications would be advantageous although not essential if qualified through experience.