- GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annum + package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th May 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a property developer with a difference. Focusing exclusively on long-term investments and creating a genuine sense of community across each and every one of their properties, our client is looking for a lively and people-orientated Building Manager to oversee a commercial multi-let office in a great York location.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing a proactive PPM schedule as well as any reactive maintenance works;
Ensuring full H&S compliance, with all risk assessments and method statements in place;
- Managing external contractors;
- Being a real presence in the building, building lasting relationships with all internal stakeholders;
- Setting service charge budgets alongside your line manager;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Ideally you will possess a relevant H&S qualification such as an IOSH or NEBOSH, whilst previous experience in managing offices of multiple-occupancy would be highly preferred. Crucially however, you will be an energetic and engaging Building Manager with plenty of ideas to implement in order to manage a property that is not just compliant and well maintained, but promotes the well-being of your occupants, your colleagues and yourself.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today