- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th May 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside of one of the UK's largest privately owned property developer and managing agent in the search for a Building Manager. The 500,000 + square foot building is one of the most prestigious buildings in the West End which is made up of predominantly commercial office space but also has retail and residential units.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget alongside the senior staff;
- Tendering for service contracts and overseeing the KPI's of these contractors;
- Overseeing smaller scale refurbishment projects/fit outs and ensuring that all health and safety is compliant;
- Building relationships with colleagues, tenants and key stakeholders.
With an emphasis on providing first class customer service, you must also be capable of working in small teams and liaising with individuals at all levels. You will be required to assist in setting service charge budgets, raising purchase order, tendering for contracts and have a large involvement with the Health and Safety side of the operation, with qualifications such as BIFM, IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit. Above all, you will be a dedicated and enthusiastic Building Manager with a typical 'work hard, play hard' attitude being the key to your success.