- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 6th July 2017
- Job Type
Working alongside a stand-out property development company, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Facilities Manager to take ownership of a Grade A Commercial Office building in the South Manchester area. This is an opportunity to work directly for a client that has a culture of building not just a collection of properties, but living, breathing communities of people, where your contributions are recognised and rewarded.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Regularly inspecting the building, conducting walkthroughs and liaising with your tenants;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Overseeing refurbishment projects in addition to planned and reactive maintenance for the fabric and plant;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the building, ensuring all risk assessments and permits are in place;
- Managing the work of external contractors, tendering where necessary;
- Other duties as necessary.
Our client is all about its people, and is looking for someone committed to the long term challenge and development within their business. You will bring knowledge from managing total FM within a multi-let office previously whilst setting service charge budgets is crucial. IOSH qualified, you will join a team of switched on, service driven and forward thinking Facilities Managers.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV.