- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 8th September 2016
- Job Type
Working with an award-winning managing agent, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a dedicated Building Manager for a flagship office building in central Glasgow. At the forefront of the industry, our client has built an enviable reputation for being a top-tier employer, committed to occupiers and employees alike, as they look to build off of their sustained success going forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation, and our clients internal policies and procedures;
- Building relationships with your occupiers;
- Undertaking regular building inspections, ensuring the property is maintained to high standard;
- Managing contractors on-site to ensure KPI's and SLA's are kept to;
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Able to thrive in an often fast-paced, and varied facilities position, you will have displayed previous experience managing multiple tenants within a commercial property. An IOSH qualification would be ideal, whilst you will have had some experience managing M&E matters throughout your previous properties. Moreover, you will bring a proactive and service-driven attitude to your work, finding yourself in a company of like-minded individuals.
If interested, please apply online with your CV