- GBP35000 - GBP38000 per annum + package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a service-driven Building Manager for a role within a newly redeveloped commercial office that is set to become a flagship property in its area. This is therefore the ideal chance for you to take your facilities career to new heights within a client known for offering market-leading training and development.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building lasting working relationships with key stakeholders including tenants, contractors and co-workers;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance, both proactively and reactively, of the building fabric and plant;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Overseeing the work of external suppliers and in-house staff, in order to provide a first-class facilities service directly to your tenants;
- Other ad hoc duties as and where necessary.
Alongside, strong building management skills, you will demonstrate tangible customer service experience within property; therefore individuals from a serviced office, hotel or high-end residential environment will be strongly considered. A BIFM and/or IOSH qualification would be desirable. Ultimately, you will display a proactive and professional attitude and will see you hard work quickly recognised and rewarded by a major player in UK Facilities Management.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV immediately.