- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + package
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th October 2016
- Job Type
Working with a blue-chip client at the forefront of UK Real Estate, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a hands-on Building Manager to take ownership of a Grade A multi-let commercial office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective internal and external maintenance of the building;
- Setting service charge budgets;
- Managing/procuring contractors;
- Building relationships with multiple occupiers;
- Ensuring full Health and Safety compliance;
- Undertaking regular site inspections.
Due to the nature of the property, it is essential that you have set service charge budgets and demonstrated success within a total facilities role. Having worked for a managing agent previously would be highly desirable, whilst either an IOSH or a NEBOSH is essential. Our client is known for providing market-leading development opportunities and for providing a supportive company culture within which to grow your FM career.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today.