- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd September 2016
- Job Type
With a role that has come about due to growth, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a hard-working Building Manager to take the reigns of a new commercial multi-let office.
Already a major player in the Facilities Management industry, our client has been strategically expanding their business as they look to build upon their enviable track record in the UK going forward,
making this the ideal time to join their forward-thinking, inclusive team.
Within this new position, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the building fabric and plant is maintained to the highest standards, both proactively and reactively;
- Setting and managing the service charge budget for your property;
- Procuring external contractors for specialist maintenance works;
- Managing third party suppliers to ensure that Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements are met;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, ensuring that the building is fully compliant with all necessary Health & Safety legislation;
- Holding tenants meetings, in order to foster excellent working ties with your occupiers;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when necessary.
Key to your success will be your ability to work well under pressure, demonstrating a versatile approach to Facilities Management alongside a strong understanding of Hard FM and good people skills.
An IOSH qualification is essential, whilst a NEBOSH or BIFM would be advantageous. Most importantly, you will demonstrate a real enthusiasm for your work, with an attitude of continual self-improvement
which will see you at home within the motivated and inclusive team our client has developed.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your up to date CV immediately.