Business Analyst - Property
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 21st September 2016
- Job Type
Business Analyst - Mid Level (property)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits (excellent pension, bonus, PH etc.)
A large global investment managing group based in Central London, is seeking an experienced Property Business Systems Analyst.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gather, document and manage requirements for change requests and change programmes.
- Report and track progress ensuring project milestones and deadlines are completed.
- Convert results into system development, implementation and operational change plans and functional specifications.
- Work closely with test teams and perform testing on changes to ensure they meet requirements.
- Create successful relationships between business departments and external vendors
- Mange time, personal works plans and establishes reasonable deadlines.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within investment management, investment banking or the property industry.
- An understanding of how property Asset Management workflows, processing and data.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Experience working on large scale systems implementation from start to finish.
- Good report writing experience.
- Practical knowledge of property management/finance systems such as Yardi Voyager, Tramps, Qube ECS or Horizon, Taliance, MRI etc.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online.