- GBP450 - GBP500 per day
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 30th September 2016
- Job Type
Business Analyst - Property (Contract)
£450 - £500 per day
We are currently recruiting an experienced Property Business Analyst for our client, a large global property investor based in Central London to join its EMEA Change Team. The role would suit someone who has experience of working for a property investment management firm or in investment banking.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gather, document and manage requirements for change requests and change programmes.
- Report and track progress ensuring project miles stones and deadlines are completed.
- Convert results into system development, implementation and operational change plans and functional specifications.
- Work closely with test teams and perform testing on changes to ensure they meet requirements.
- Create successful relationships between business departments and external vendors
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within investment management or investment banking.
- Have an understanding of Real Estate funds or Private Equity
- Excellent business analysis skills and understanding of data analysis principles
- Practical knowledge of eFront, Privatel, Private Equity or Real Estate investment platform
- Report writing experience
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online.