Client Side Property Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
A London based Investment and Asset Management business is seeking a Property Manager to assist the Head of Asset Management on the daily management of a regional and central London commercial portfolio, encompassing logistics, retail and offices.
Examples of what the daily duties will involve include:
- To be the first point of contact for tenants and service providers on the properties under management.
- Negotiate service providers contracts ensuring best value for money.
- Overseeing refurbishment works & capital expenditure projects.
- To assist the accounts department where required to ensure the prompt collection of rents, service charges, insurance, etc. and prompt follow up of any arrears & taking action when appropriate.
- Overseeing all service charge - setting budgets, signing off reconciliations etc
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets an ensure costs are kept within budgets unless previously authorized by company.
The successful candidate will have existing commercial Property Management experience; and will ideally also be MRICS qualified.