Client Side Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP42000 per annum + Car Allowance
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 19th October 2016
- Job Type
The property manager is expected to maintain regular contact with clients and senior management. Interested individuals are expected to demonstrate extreme professionalism and diligence in order to succeed, in what at times can be a challenging role.
Candidates must have previous experience managing properties and possess the following attributes;
- Qualified surveyor, IRPM qualified or Level 3 NFoPP Technical Award.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Understanding of health and safety and risk management policies
Lastly, those interest must be able to demonstrate a proven record of managing high value portfolios.
If you feel you match these criteria then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.