Commercial Property Manager
- GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum + Pension
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th July 2017
- Job Type
- Overseeing rent collection and dealing with arrears with assistance from accounts staff.
- Management of incoming and vacating tenants.
- Health and Safety compliance advice and monitoring.
- Overseeing general repairs, instructing contractors, undertaking property inspections.
- Preparing and administering service charges.
- Undertaking some landlord and tenant work including rent reviews, lease renewals, surrenders and re-gears/grants.
- The ideal candidate must have completed a property or surveying related degree.
- Experience in commercial property management is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
- The candidate can already be or looking to work towards their assessment of professional competence to become RICS qualified.
- The successful candidate must have a full UK driving licence and be able to provide their own vehicle (with business insurance) to use for the role. Business mileage is currently paid at 45p per mile.
If you are looking to join this forward thinking and expanding privately owned commercial development company please send your C.V to Jcormie@cobaltrecruitment.com or contact me on 02074782527