Compulsory Purchase Surveyor
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 14th July 2017
- Job Type
One of the largest consultancies in the market is currently seeking a Surveyor level Compulsory Purchase individual, to join the London office. Responsibilities will include undertaking land assembly and compulsory purchase tasks for a range of projects, including estate regeneration and mixed use regeneration projects across London and town centre residential / mixed-use schemes across the South East. The successful individual will be MRICS qualified.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Advising on compulsory purchase process and procedure/timescales.
- Working with development, planning, financial consulting and other teams to deliver integrated client advice.
- Assessing and agreeing compensation claims on behalf of acquiring authority.
- Preparing and negotiating compensation claims on behalf of claimants.
- Assisting with Lands Tribunal and Public Inquiry preparation as required.
- Managing clients / projects (dependant on experience).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of compulsory purchase work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.