- GBP35000 - GBP42000 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 12th September 2016
- Job Type
Construction Inspector / Clerk of Works
A well known housing association is looking for a Construction Inspector / Clerk of Works to join their team and support their new-build development programme. This company provides a substantial amount of affordable housing in London and this is a great opportunity to be part of their dedicated team.
Paying up to £42,000 plus benefits (vehicle provided)
As their new Construction Inspector / Clerk of Works, you will responsible for ensuring all compliance and regulations are met within the company's residential construction projects. You will also be required to make recommendations on any non-conforming works and materials to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- A relevant HNC, HND or CIOB construction qualification
- Knowledge of building regulations related to residential construction and refurbishment
- Previous experience of working on site in residential construction
- Membership of institute Of Clerk of Works or other relevant body is desirable
- Due to the nature of this role you will be required to work at height, including ladders and scaffolding on high-rise structures
- You are required to hold a full and clean driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Inspector or Clerk of Works looking for a permanent position with the residential new-build sector.
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Charlotte MacGregor at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2526