- GBP50000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 13th October 2016
- Job Type
A boutique, and highly entrepreneurial central London investment and development company is looking for a Development Manager to join their expanding team. They focus on Prime Central London and the company is renowned for its development service and it's meticulously tailored developments to the individual needs of their clients.
As Development Manager you will be involved in projects from the early stages and manage the pre-construction design and detailed element. You will then oversee the contractors on site who are responsible for the construction of the various phases of the project.
Salient point about the opportunity
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a Development Manager, focusing on luxury residential developments
- Experience of the cradle to grave development cycle
- MRICS qualified or equivalent building/project management qualification in the relevant discipline
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to succeed
This is a unique opportunity for a Development Manager to join a design led Residential developer in the heart of London and lead a number of flagship residential led, mix use schemes.