- New Zealand
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 21st July 2017
- Job Type
Kiwi Property is the largest listed property company on the New Zealand Stock Exchange and is a member of the NZX15 Index. They've been around for more than 20 years and proudly own and manage a $3.0 billion portfolio of real estate, comprising some of New Zealand's best shopping centres and prime office buildings. Their objective is to provide investors with a reliable investment in New Zealand property by targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over time through the ownership and active management of a diversified, high-quality portfolio.
Kiwi Property is seeking a passionate and highly disciplined Development Manager to drive the delivery of some of New Zealand's highest profile retail and commercial development projects.
They're passionate about what they do and are focused on achieving exceptional results for their stakeholders, which is why they are seeking an equally passionate and skilled individual to join the business in this delivery-critical role.
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver successful property development outcomes and major capex projects across their portfolio, which includes their flagship retail asset, Auckland's prized Sylvia Park Shopping Centre along with exciting new developments in Drury and Hamilton.
You'll be required to deliver end to end development expertise, so they're particularly focused on finding a candidate who possesses demonstrable planning, programming, procurement and construction expertise across similar major development projects.
To be considered for this position, you should be able to demonstrate the following experience/attributes:
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- at least 10 years of property development experience with the majority of that spent in a Development Manager's capacity
- a track-record of success in the identification, analysis, management and delivery of complex, multi-faceted, value-adding development projects
- retail and/or commercial development and master planning experience
- a proven track record of leading high performing teams to successful development project outcomes
- proven capability in financial modelling and development feasibility
- full project lifecycle experience including design management, procurement and contract administration
- you should be an excellent communicator and fully capable of interfacing seamlessly with all stakeholders, and
- experience reporting up to board level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with exceptional people for a property industry employer of choice where you will be tasked with driving the delivery of highly visible development projects on prize properties.
Job opportunities of this calibre are rare. Please apply in confidence with your CV attached to enable further discussion.