- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 16th May 2017
- Job Type
A top tier Residential Investment and Development company with one of the strongest names int he market is looking for a Development Manager to join their growing team. The company has recently secured a considerable amount of capital for their residential fund and is now very active in the market.
The company is a multi-asset fund management group that has managed over $50 billion in real estate assets.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Strong numerical skills
- Experience in development appraisals and taking a site from the very start forward
- You will have experience working on larger scale development projects.
- Residential Development Manager experience
- Experience of the "cradle to grave" development cycle with particular emphasis on the front end
- Previous exposure to property planning and managing planning applications
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to succeed
- Optimising and adding value to each new development
- The successful candidate ideally needs to be MRICS qualified
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to one of the leading companies in the residential Investment and Development space.
If this role is of interest please apply online with your current CV.