- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th October 2016
- Job Type
The client is looking for a Development Manager to join their expanding Central London team. Salient point of the role and what is expected of the successful candidate is listed below.
- London experience
- Assisting with pre-acquisition due diligence
- Focus on value add work
- Ability to work directly with the Founder and Development Manager on a range of projects
- Preparing, tendering and managing refurbishment projects across London
- Examples of Developments include a block of 5 flats in Prime Central London, in addition to a new build development in Putney to name a few
- Great level of autonomy, with the successful candidate running multiple sites at one time
- Working across the portfolio, predominantly focusing on new build and converted residential developments up to a value of £10m, as well as office refurbishment projects
- MRICS qualified or equivalent building/project management qualification in the relevant discipline.
The position level and associated remuneration is flexible.