Divisional Property Manager Retail (NZ)
- Attractive salary package
- New Zealand
- Property & Real Estate, Retail
- 6th June 2017
- Job Type
The Company and Role
AMP Capital - a specialist investment manager with over $13 billion in assets currently under management in New Zealand and Australia, have created a new role for a Divisional Property Manager responsible for the NZ shopping centre assets under management.
The person in this role will work closely with the Portfolio Manager and Investment Manager to execute the asset and property management strategies.
Your colleagues are leaders in their field delivering investment performance through asset management, property management, development, leasing, finance operations, marketing and retail design. In this role you will be focused on identifying short to medium term opportunities through implementation of the internal asset planning process, and maximising the return on investment through successful implementation of the investment strategy.
This company prides themselves on ‘creating wealth for their clients through better investment decisions and opportunities’. They do this by being a unified investment business and developing an outstanding team around them. For the employees, this means they share their purpose, vision and values. And while they encourage individual contribution, they believe their success comes from their efforts as a collective.
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate the following
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Experience in maximising ROI in the retail property sector
- Long term strategic thinking
- Robust numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the property fund management industry
- Understanding and awareness of market transactions
- Tertiary qualification in property / valuation / finance
- Retail Property experience 10 years+
- Additional experience in Leasing, Development, Property Investment
- Team player – supportive of colleagues with a style that promotes collaboration
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to work independently; working to tight deadlines and will be comfortable in a fast-moving and occasionally unpredictable environment. The position will be based in Auckland, travel will be required. The remuneration package is attractive.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please contact Sharee Aitken on +64 (9) 303 9093 for further details on the position and to arrange a meeting.