East End Block Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd September 2016
- Job Type
Ambitious Block Property Manager wanted to fill and exciting new role.
Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard working individual to join its property management team based in East London.
Well established in the property industry as a market leader in all aspects of residential property management, this bespoke chartered surveying practise is offering one professional the opportunity to manage a varied portfolio of high-end properties in London's East.
To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and possess strong communication and relationship management skills. Applicants are required to have experience in property management, with a solid understanding of block property management procedures, in order to deliver a quality management service to the portfolio of residential properties.
Interested professionals must possess the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Have experience chairing or attending AGMs and EGMs
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideally be IRPM qualified
Interested individuals are expected to demonstrate diligence, integrity and an ability to organise themselves in order to succeed.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.