- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 2nd June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well established and highly regarding managing agent in their search for an Engineering Manager. Working alongside the Property Manager, you will take full ownership of the hard services for a prestigious grade 2 listed building in the City of London.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Contractor Management;
- Maintaining compliance with UK legislative standards;
- Providing day to day technical management of the building fabric and plant;
- Ensuring the building's electronic security systems are fully functioning;
- Overseeing project works including refurbishments and fit-outs where necessary;
- Liaising with tenants as to the hard FM provision;
- Regularly inspecting the site, in order to provide a proactive and efficient maintenance service.
With previous experience of managing the hard services in commercial buildings of large scales, you will also play a very client facing role and be comfortable in this environment. Ideally with a relevant qualification to back up your hard service skills, an IOSH or NEBOSH would also be advantageous. Our client is a prestigious employer with an excellent support structure for their employees, ensuring an excellent work life balance and fostering a real sense of job satisfaction.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.