Estate Manager , Client Side
- GBP55000 per annum + benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 20th September 2016
- Job Type
An exciting client side opportunity has arisen for a Field Based Estates Manager to join one of the leading Pub & Restaurant operators, in the UK. The role will be to provide high quality estate management across the nationwide portfolio.
Responsibilities will include;
- General Estates Management duties
- Dealing with new lets, rent reviews, lease renewals and investment proposals
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Engaging and managing external agents when needed
With a property based degree and RICS membership, the appointed candidate will have extensive experience of dealing with rent reviews within a Pub/Leisure environment and will have awareness of the Pubs Code of Practice.
With a strong attention to detail, you will possess strong report writing skills and be able to work autonomously. With the role being field based, travel is required so the possession of full and clean driving license is essential.
Please apply on line with your most recent CV.