Estate Manager - West London
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
An exciting position has become available for an experienced Estate Manager to join a highly successful firm of managing agents who specialise in the management of residential properties throughout the UK. The role is to provide a comprehensive estate management service to a very prestigious development of c. 300 units in West London
The site itself is an impressive development, boasting high end residential apartments with landscaped gardens, 24 hour concierge services and state of the art security systems.
Activities within the role shall include but not be limited to:
* Providing an overall management structure for the development including staffing, maintenance, repairs, health & safety and financial performance.
* Undertaking regular inspections to check upon the condition of the buildings and grounds, monitoring, consulting and supervising of site staff and contractors.
* Place and manage insurance claims in relation to the portfolio
* Liaise with clients, resident directors, lessees and residents, with regard to the supervision of repair and improvement works to include negotiating with a surveyor in respect of major works and refurbishment projects
* Prepare annual service charge budgets in consultation with the property manager
* Develop internal and external relations that promote strong, effective and
* To be responsible for Health & Safety compliance across the development
This position is of great importance and therefore requires an experienced Estate/Property Manager familiar with the management of high end new build residential developments and the idiosyncrasies evident within. Prior experience is essential and unfortunately candidates without cannot be considered.
Our clients will however consider property managers wishing to move into a single site estate management position if applicants have prior experience managing sites in excess of 300 units and experience managing teams of on site staff such as Concierge, Porters, Cleaners, Gardeners and Handymen.
Qualifications such as the IRPM or assocRICS would be beneficial but not essential.