- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
One of our distinguished clients, a residential managing agent in Central London, is looking for an Estates Manager to oversee its development in the Docklands.
As the Estates Manager you will look after a high-end site, overseeing the Estate and managing its staff, tenants and assets.
It is essential that you possess strong leadership and staff management skills, along with an in-depth knowledge of the property industry and its processes.
You will be expected to deliver a quality estate service, ensuring the managed portfolio complies with lease, legislation and industry standards. The role will see you manage the handover of buildings to the managing agents along with other duties include the following;
- Oversee the appointment of Estate Management staff
- Prepare maintenance plans
- Approve service charge budgets
- Health and safety compliance
- Oversee major works and renovations
You MUST be able to demonstrate extreme professionalism and diligence, along with an ability to remain organised and priorities duties.
Our client is looking for individuals with previous experience running an estate however they are also open to those with extensive portfolio management experience who are looking to make the transition into on-site management. To be considered you must have previous experience managing a residential development and demonstrate the following;
- A strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Be IRPM and/or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.